Monday, August 27, 2012

Tytan is Here!!!

Tytan was born Friday, July 27th at 4:05 in the morning. 
He weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long.  
Tytan's story:  My water began to leak at home at about 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 26th but we weren't sure that was what it was so we called the doctor and she sent us to the hospital to be checked.  We packed everything up and headed for the hospital about 7:00.  Thad dropped me off at the front door and told me to wait inside while he parked the car.  When I got to the information desk, with two unsuspecting old lady volunteers waiting, my water full on broke! They rushed me up to labor and delivery in a wheel chair soaking wet.  Thad came into the hospital and asked the lady at the desk where his wife was and she shouted at him "5th FLOOR! 5th FLOOR!"  poor guy had no idea what had happened. It was all very funny and I felt like I was in the movies.  After that things were very easy, other than Tytan had to have some extra monitoring done because his heart rate was all over the place for a while, which was kind of nerve racking, but it leveled out and things were fine.  Tytan was born about 9 hours later and we are so happy to have him here!!!!  When he arrived he didn't cry at all.  The doctor kept asking, "why isn't he crying?" and the nurse that was attending to him just kept saying, "I don't know, he is fine".  Everything looked great he just came out a tough little guy.  He didn't cry until he was in the nursery and it wasn't for very long.  Grandma and Grandpa James were there when he was born and were anxiously waiting outside the door to meet him. Uncle Tyson, Aunt Gentry, and Uncle Tanner came to meet him later that morning.  Grandma and Grandpa Truman came later that night to meet Tytan. We brought Tytan home on Saturday, July 28th at about 7:00 p.m. and I got to have the best birthday ever the next day by having our new little baby at home with us to celebrate.  

Our first family picture
 




First diaper change by dad who actually changed all of his diapers for a few days!  
Going home!!!!


Grandpa and Grandma James

Grandma and Grandpa Truman
First Bath!!! He loves his baths, especially getting his hair washed.

Hanging out with his best buddy on the hammock. He loves his dad!
We love our new little guy so much!!!!







1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are blogging! He is a handsome little guy. I'm so happy that everything went well. I'd love to chat, give me a call when you get a minute.

    ReplyDelete